Gephoria

Rants from a game developer, a guy, a prophet, and well a general person, i may be boring but i find fun stuff from time to time

Today was a challenge; I designed a logo for a person on Craigslist this morning. Then I proceeded to program a bit in TGB. I am having fun with the coding process now it's not as strenuous as it was before in school. Sure it is harder to find help and resources but luckily I was the library assistant for 2 years I know where to locate resources!

I must admit I tried out a product Google recommends called Picasa today and I simply fell in love with it. Despite that it automatically references and categorizes my thousands of 3d.sk human reference photos it's an awesome program. It feels a lot like Adobe Bridge but more fluid within the windows environment.

I also would like to say blogging isn't as easy as I originally intended it to be. It is becoming more and more work each time I glance at the blog but in the long run I could love this, my childlike infatuation with the media and how news spreads I could see myself really getting into blogging especially if I become a teacher or instructor of some sort. There are a lot of tools out there the one's I have been utilizing today are:
http://www.blogcatalog.com/
http://www.bloggersforum.com/
http://www.blogtoplist.com/

I also took a bit of advice and redid some of my signatures on forums etc. I am working more on my grammar and punctuation when posting these just because of the sheer amount of content I would like to put in, I type faster than my pinkies can hit the shift keys so all the I's come out lowercase until MS word. I have to thank Microsoft for a piece of software that works well, and the spellchecker feature is ingenious really.

That is all for now my peeps I’ll be doing and adding more tomorrow!

About this blog

I'm the only Me in the world

My photo
Male
Lakeville, MN
Bachelors of Science in Game Design and Development
BrentJorgenson.com
Gephoria @ Deviantart

If you like! Then you may vote!

Add to Technorati Favorites Video Games Blogs
Top Blogs Video Games
TopOfBlogs Blog Directory by Blog Flux


 Subscribe in a reader
View Brent Jorgenson's profile on LinkedIn

Search This Blog