Gephoria

Rants from a game developer, a guy, a prophet, and well a general person, i may be boring but i find fun stuff from time to time

,,,,,,,,,,,,

These are my definitions of the people who have the systems they have and why they have them

Wii: The most enjoyable system ever, exercise while you play, get hot girls to do the hula hoop activity on Wii fit in underwear makes for a good day

XBox360: these people love first person shooters, the 360 has a solid number of good fun enjoyable games that are decently priced along with the system, awesome online multiplayer experience and all in all a solid choice for a gamer to choose this system over the other two based on the games available

PS3: I'm sorry Sony but this thing is for fanatics only still, the system is still 300$+++ on top of that there are very few games that get good ratings since Sony shut game developers out after the ps2. My friend bought a ps3 2 years ago. I’ve only witnessed him play it once or twice during the two years. He bought it for resident evil 5 and that was it, it's a blue ray player for him mainly, or a machine you stick a flash drive into and watch *.avi files on his HDTV, but a XBOX360 can do this function also

PC: true nerds play the pc, I am one of these, I love strategy games and some fps games on the pc, counter strike, Warcraft 3 world of Warcraft, every now and then roller coaster tycoon (cut it's fun to launch people to their death at a theme park) I like modifying games for any system also though, that's why pc is my choice, I have a Radeon x600 mobility and it does me solid far beyond what I would have imagined (I do high end graphics work with 3d applications such as 3dsmax/ZBrush/nVidia composer) and I am satisfied. The newer games will not run on my compupter but I can still make stuff for them. 


About this blog

I'm the only Me in the world

My photo
Male
Lakeville, MN
Bachelors of Science in Game Design and Development
BrentJorgenson.com
Gephoria @ Deviantart

If you like! Then you may vote!

Add to Technorati Favorites Video Games Blogs
Top Blogs Video Games
TopOfBlogs Blog Directory by Blog Flux


 Subscribe in a reader
View Brent Jorgenson's profile on LinkedIn

Search This Blog