Gephoria

Rants from a game developer, a guy, a prophet, and well a general person, i may be boring but i find fun stuff from time to time

   Greetings! I feel like I'm not posting enough but I'm content with the current rate I'm working at! I am going to be doing my secret shopper thing later this week.  Let's start with the important stuff!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

   My new piece of art, i have 4 more grenades coming shortly. While working on this piece I came up with my next idea for a tutorial or explanation, I will be preparing (not sure when I'll post it) a tutorial on everything from Scene States, Grouping Objects, Cameras, Layers and performing Batch Rendering in 3ds max. When rendering out the shots for the grenade above I performed a batch render, it's really easy. 

   Well I am losing my mind listening to "under the Sea" from the little mermaid for some reason lost my train of thought. 

   Interesting news I heard, I read on Kotaku that Fans of football teams (rugby for anybody not in America) are suing Game Developer Giant Electronic Arts for being placed in the most recent Madden game.  I hate to think it but the designers probably wanted to add some overenthusiastic fans, and well, get sued as a result.  Here is a link to the full story

0 comments:

About this blog

I'm the only Me in the world

My photo
Male
Lakeville, MN
Bachelors of Science in Game Design and Development
BrentJorgenson.com
Gephoria @ Deviantart

If you like! Then you may vote!

Add to Technorati Favorites Video Games Blogs
Top Blogs Video Games
TopOfBlogs Blog Directory by Blog Flux


 Subscribe in a reader
View Brent Jorgenson's profile on LinkedIn

Search This Blog