Gephoria

Rants from a game developer, a guy, a prophet, and well a general person, i may be boring but i find fun stuff from time to time

Sorry about not updating for a couple days, my computer caught the BestFriendVirus that happens to be like aids and you can't get rid of it (at least this is what Google told me) unless you reformat and start over from scratch.  I wouldn't feel content without posting in contribute like I normally do! With that being said, there's some big news in my world. 

Dota refiner Icefrog has achieved a position at Valve Software and now has a team to help him (I'm assuming) recreate a Dota like game with Valve software engineers at his disposal! That's great news and I'm extremely happy for him.  I'd hope that it doesn't get entangled in the IP that Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzivision or Actiblizzard (Activision Blizzard is stupid I think for a name splice) currently has market share on. The excellent custom map was created and refined by generations of programmers.  Almost everybody that plays Dota loves it and really it is the best part of Warcraft III for a great number of Battle.net users.  I hope it goes smoothly for Icefrog and his Valve Software team. 

I would also like to give props for this picture


Console war? by *Mikeinel on deviantART

I thought it was an awesome pic I wished there was a representation of the Wii, but then again it is in it's own category some could say. 

With that done here is my personal update (I started the tutorial I mentioned earlier, coming in a future post). 


G1 Gernade WIP by ~Gephoria on deviantART 

 
G125 Grenades by ~Gephoria on deviantART

Have fun til next time!

0 comments:

About this blog

I'm the only Me in the world

My photo
Male
Lakeville, MN
Bachelors of Science in Game Design and Development
BrentJorgenson.com
Gephoria @ Deviantart

If you like! Then you may vote!

Add to Technorati Favorites Video Games Blogs
Top Blogs Video Games
TopOfBlogs Blog Directory by Blog Flux


 Subscribe in a reader
View Brent Jorgenson's profile on LinkedIn

Search This Blog